Sneakers with a skirt

Sneakers with a skirt - Does this look stupid? It's a leopard print skirt and gray sneakers. I have to walk someplace, but want to wear my skirt.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep, get some plain black tennis shoes if you need to wear tennis shoes with skirts (Sketchers makes some great stuff). Or, throw your fancy shoes in an oversized purse and change when you get where you're going.

What Guys Said 6

• Definitely not. Wear flip flops like rainbows. I think it looks ridiculous. Sneakers like shox only look good with jeans or basketball shorts when you are bumming.

• It's a little stupid to me. That's like me wearing boots with shorts.

• Wear it...if they talk...f**k them...if you wanna do it...do it...

• Woman over 30 should only wear sneakers to the gym or some sort of athletic activity. Definitely not with a leopard print skirt. And I think leopard print only looks good on a leopard, too old too gotty.

• It sounds really cute, especially if the sneakers aren't too big and look like or are converse

• That shit is sexy 2 me

What Girls Said 11

• I wouldn't do sneakers and a skirt unless you are trying to pull a sporty tennis player look. So no, I wouldn't do it with leopard print. Not that I really approve of leopard print at all.

I recommend you either save the skirt for another day, or wear other comfortable shoes. If you really want to wear the skirt and have no comfortable shoes you can walk there in, maybe bring a pair and switch them for the event.

• Depends where you are walking, and with whom. In the city, I would never wear sneakers with a skirt (except maybe with a jean skirt). On a country road, walking alone, sure, what the heck. But, as a general matter, sneakers and skirts are not a great combination. And I'm guessing you know that already. :)

• I would say no. Wear either a pair of shorts or black flats/pumps. It's very unattractive to go with gray and leopard. Gold, Brown and black all go with that but not so much gray.

• Could you possibly go with flats, boots, or those hot stylish sneakers? Please?

• Well yeah it would look stupid, but maybe a nice pair of sandals or flip flops would look better and still be a little comfy, better than high heels at least if you're walking.

• I don't think it would look good! Instead of a skirt wear jeans!

• Yes that will look really stupid. If you want to be comfortable, wear flats.

• Wear flipflops.

• Yes it would look stupid. I live in the bahamas and I'd say yes it does.

• I wouldn't wear sneakers with anything other than t-shirts or work out clothes.

• Yes.. no offence but short I would tell you straight, go with some black flats instead.. :)