Girls! Do thongs give a wedgy?

Those things look like they could be digging quite deep/

Most Helpful Girl

• They're not comfortable

What Girls Said 9

• a wedgy is caused when the underwear bunches and goes up the crack. a thong is just a thin strip of fabric, therefor there is no bunching, so there is no wedgy.

• No, because a thong is supposed to be that way, and you won't even really feel it after a few minutes unless it's too small for you and cuts into everything. A wedgy is when other types of underwear bunch up and get stuck in your crack.

• Yes! Which is why I don't even wear them. Lols! I hear they actually do become more comfortable to wear though, and it's just a matter of getting used to them, but there's no way I'm taking the time to get used to one after buying one and trying it on. I'll stick to bikini cuts and boy shorts.

• well I guess I'm the odd one here, but they give me wedgies at times! like I totally have to stop and adjust once or twice when wearing thongs lol

• you can't feel anything...its kind of nice in a sense that you never really have to deal with a wedgy

• I think they are Really confortable... especially because I am a dancer you can't even feel them... and even if they do go up your butt its better than regular panties that bunch and go up you butt

• No it's not a wedgie because it is SUPPOSED to be up your crack.

• It depends on how they fit. If they are really tight then yeah they give wedgies, but if they are a decent fit they're fine. Personally I find them to be comfortable and I prefer them over most styles of undergarments

• its called a "thwedgie" lol well that's what me and my friends call it sometimes they can cause some uncomfortable wedgies but it depends on the kind of thong and what ur wearing.

What Guys Said 0