Garterbelts, pantyhose, stockings?

I'm just wondering, what do you women prefer to wear and what do you men prefer women wear? Pantyhose? Garter belts/suspender belts with stockings?... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• This is right up my alley!I love all hosiery,in all forms.I'm definitely a "leg"girl,in all aspects.I not only enjoy wearing them,since I especially love how they feel as well as how they make my legs look,but enjoy seeing them on other women,too.(yes,I am bi!)As for which one that I'll choose,it all depends on several things,such as :My mood,the outfit that I'm wearing,and what the occasion is.If I'm going to work at the office,generally it's pantyhose/tights.If it's a really short skirt,party,cocktail or LBD type of dress,then it will most likely be a pair of really shear or shimmery pantyhose/tights.However,if I'm feeling a little risque,then I'm definitely going for some really sexy nylons,either stay-ups or with a garter belt.Something about this image is really sexy for both men and women,and I've never had any problem making heads turn(male or female)when I've been dressed in a great skirt or dress,some great heels and wearing some super sexy hosiery.Besides,I think that it looks far more "finished"then the bare leg look. I also love looking at pictures or movies from decades ago,and seeing how beautiful ,sexy and confident all the women looked,dressed and acted.I think that,for the most part,todays girls/women look like bums,or dress like the're al going to hang around a street corner.Just one girls opinion!

Asker upvoted
    • I totally agree with you. Wearing a garterbelt and a pair of stocks under a dress or a skirt matched with a pair of high heels makes me feel beautiful and sexy.

I've always loved the stocking-look from 30-50's as well.

• Why, in your opinion are so many American women going bare legged ? I see it all of the time here in California, and hear that it is a trend almostly nationwide. I have even heard the comment that for men to want women to wear hose/stockings etc of any kind is "sexist" ?

Glad to hear this kind of input from a woman, and especially a bi woman.