Girls, How would you feel if you liked a guy and then found out that he wore bras and panties underneath his clothes everyday?

He still likes to do guy things but feels more comfortable in women's underwear than mens. He is still straight but likes the feel ot the fabric on his body and still has hair and is masculine but just likes the fabric.

Most Helpful Girl

• I really don't care. Go on with your bad self.

Most Helpful Guy

• It starts with bras and panties then next thing you know... You are Cait! Nothing wrong with it. I'm a Sith Lord and hate all Jedi's yet I started out as a Jedi. So one thing I know for sure. Once you head down the dark path forever shall it rule your destiny.

What Girls Said 4

• He'd be my little sissy slut forever!

• i'd be surprised and confused

• Honestly I think I would need to sit down and take a breather. Take some time to think about who he is and to tell myself I shouldn't care what he wears. I won't deny, though, it would scare/surprise/confuse me.

• Who said Bra's are comfortable?

What Guys Said 0