What style is right for a guy that is 25?

I am turning 25 and kind of confused on what looks rights and what doesn't. I feel if I wear skate tee and DC shoes I look like a teenager but if I dress up too much I look like stuck cocky prick. I have lots of tattoos and I ride crotch rockets but I want to find a medium in style so I do catch the right girls attention.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• for a guy who's 25, it depends on his financial situation and how the clothes suit him. if you feel you dress like a teen compared to your peers than change that for a more mature look

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• first off girls absolutly love bikes and tattoos. I hang out with a lotta of bikers there known as the "streetfighters" and they get chicks left and right. girls love tan d***ie pants or shorts with low top chucks, possibly a chain hangin from ur pocket, fitted hats and plain black tees or white or watever...they will go nuts! nike shocks or jordans are ne girls weakness to if ur not into that whole chuck taylor thing but always wear the chains from ur pants pocket and graphic tees!

• tshirts from express?

What Guys Said 2

• when you are 25 and up you are considered a more rugged masculine man...i would consider a more rugged look...if you can try wearing some bold leather colors...u can still wear a t shirt under these coats..oh yeah how can you forget the oh so famous faded jeans...u wanna look rugged and masculine but don't want to go overboard..you are 25 not 35 so that doesn't mean you should look like an older man either...oh yeah you can't go wrong with the cologne called curve for men...the greenish yellowish bottle...it smells fresh enough for the younger ladies and low profile for the older ones...

• Well I'm not totally sure...

I have a style issue as well I think. I'm 19 and dress more classy. Like I think it gives off a more mature look, and yes I'm a mature guy for my age, but that's the problem I think. lol

I'm starting to wonder if I dressed more like a teenager, if I'd get more female attention. I mean, I'm cool with the way I am, and I'm glad I have a good head on my shoulders and stuff, but I don't want to give off such an image where people automatically assume I'm this overly serious guy.

I mean should I change MY style? Maybe we should like flip-flop our styles dude. lol