Guys what do you think of girls who wear colored eye contact lenses (It would be nice if girls give their opinion as-well :) ) ?

Do you think that colored eye contact make a girl Fake? The other day I saw on another site a girl saying that wearing blue eye contact is fake and unfair for girls who were naturally born with them.

But in that case, wouldn’t hair dying be unfair?
Putting foundation would be unfair for girls with naturally nice skin and pimple free skin.
Drawing your eyebrows with brow pencil would be unfair for girls with natural dark full eyebrows
Fake Tan would be unfair for girls with naturally glowing skin.
Hair extensions would be unfair for girls with thicker/longer hair.
Fake eyelashes would be unfair for girls with longer darker eyelashes…
And so on.
I personally love my brown eyes and I’m not crazy of very light eyes but I really like earthy colored eyes like hazel/honey/dark green and would like to wear them occasionally for a change, not something drastic, just a little pop of color, would this make me look fake?

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember complementing this girl's eyes in our group forever until one of the girls in our friend circle said "they're fake."

but i don't care.. still attractive to me? Good way to catch a guy's gaze..

What Guys Said 1

• I see no problem as long as she's comfortable wearing them

What Girls Said 6

• I have naturally blue eyes but I sometimes wear bright green contacts. I love them and I get a lot more compliments with those than my real eyes. I just think they're fun but most of the time I'm just me.

• I love them and I wish I could wear them , just to try them on and see what eye colors would fit me but unfortunately I can't coz I have -11 😞😞 so I can't wear them 😞

• I wish I had some!

• It depends, if it's too obvious it can be really creepy but interesting. Definitely a conversation starter.

• I believe it's fine. Wear whatever you want.

• Not at all! If you want to wear colored contacts then you should regardless of what anyone else thinks. It doesn't make you any less of a real person and you can take them off whenever you want so it's a nice change that's not permanent.