Girls, What are the best accessories for a man?

Bracelets, watches, necklaces. What do you prefer on your ideal dude?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• A watch or a leather bracelet is a nice detail to an outfit. The watch goes with a suit and a more elegant wear, while the leather matches something more casual. A necklace is nice as well, but something simple, not too chunky or thick. I sincerely think silver looks cooler than gold and it can be combined with more colors, so a silver one with a masculine pendant, like a fang or something is ideal. A leather necklace, or one that has leather detailing is also good looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a small chain with a cross on the front to show you are religious. Or a fashionable wrist watch that is plastic and black.

0|0
    0|0
  • watches I think are the classiest. I like some necklaces on guys. like crosses or something are fine. but those gold chains? not so much

1|0
    0|0
  • A nice watch.

0|0
    0|0
  • A nice classy watch is all you need, lol

0|0
    0|0
  • watches or simple bracelets

0|0
    0|0
  • watches, black rimmed glasses

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about that :)

0|0
    0|0
  • A watch ;D

0|0
    0|0
  • A classy watch + Rationality :P Best accessories for men.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like guys in suits, so I'm gonna have to go for the watch and shoes (if shoes count). I also really like neckties. But the overall two things I see most are what he is caring ( type of backpack, I'm in college) and what shoes he has on. I can usually tell what type of guy he is from there 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Rings watches bracelets
    It's like bondage to me👍

1|0
    0|0
  • None. I don't like that stuff on guys

0|0
    0|0