Girls, What are the best accessories for a man?

Bracelets, watches, necklaces. What do you prefer on your ideal dude?

14

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• A watch or a leather bracelet is a nice detail to an outfit. The watch goes with a suit and a more elegant wear, while the leather matches something more casual. A necklace is nice as well, but something simple, not too chunky or thick. I sincerely think silver looks cooler than gold and it can be combined with more colors, so a silver one with a masculine pendant, like a fang or something is ideal. A leather necklace, or one that has leather detailing is also good looking.

• I like a small chain with a cross on the front to show you are religious. Or a fashionable wrist watch that is plastic and black.

• watches I think are the classiest. I like some necklaces on guys. like crosses or something are fine. but those gold chains? not so much

• A nice watch.

• A nice classy watch is all you need, lol

• watches or simple bracelets

• watches, black rimmed glasses

• I don't care about that :)

• A watch ;D

• A classy watch + Rationality :P Best accessories for men.

• I really like guys in suits, so I'm gonna have to go for the watch and shoes (if shoes count). I also really like neckties. But the overall two things I see most are what he is caring ( type of backpack, I'm in college) and what shoes he has on. I can usually tell what type of guy he is from there 😉

• Rings watches bracelets
    It's like bondage to me👍

• None. I don't like that stuff on guys