Guys, what do you think of "plain" looking girls?

Are they attractive to you at all?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• it the context that your using , Plain.. can mean many thing or nothing at all. but I will give it a whirl just the same. some women look amazingly beautiful with out any make up at all = plain. some how ever look like the makeup would hide in fear = plain. it all really depends on what the guys finds to be his taste. this question would have really gotten a better variety of answers had it had pics for a fair comparison

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• "Plain" has a lot of meanings!! I suppose you don't mean 'Amish-type' plain, with the traditional clothes that they wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • What does "plain" even mean? That will mean something totally different to each guy. Many girls that I find hot, others find ugly and some that others find hot, I find ugly. Depends on their taste and what they find "plain."

0|0
    0|0
  • plain to one might be beautiful to another.

0|2
    0|0
  • Plain as in not trying to be someone else, yes. Very attractive. I prefer intelligence and common sense to flashy douchettes.

0|0
    0|0
  • every girl looks kinda plain without makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • what does that even mean

0|0
    0|0
  • Theirs really no difference between a pretty woman plain woman and ugly woman and etc

0|0
    0|0
  • yes all girls are sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. Plain is always better than all cake faked up. I go with girls of color n never worry about "plain'.

0|1
    0|0