A bare face or a nicely done make up job?

I am curious which is more attractive to a man. Do you prefer the bare clean, baby face that a no make up look provides or do you prefer a nicely done make up job? Where a girl doesn't cake it on, looks pretty and nicely done?

Most Helpful Guy

• Seeing pictures of some really gorgeous movie stars without makeup can be a scary experience. Though many women have a natural beauty, most do not achieve their best looks without makeup. It is actually sad that we have become accustomed to the use of makeup instead of appreciating the natural beauty of people.

• The problem is that make up is bad for the skin. That's why stars look bad without it. They just use it all days. It's very bad.

• Agree with you, @OrangeBoy, which is why I said it is sad that we have become accustomed to the use of makeup.

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously the nicely done make up. I believe that guys who claim the opposite are lying.

What Guys Said 12

• pbs.twimg.com/.../h5nUo9Pf.jpg
    Unless you look like her naturally, nicely done makeup.

• W
    I have always been one to enjoy the natural beauty of a woman

• Make-up. In fact, CBS This Morning just did a piece on that today.
    www.cbsnews.com/.../

• My personal preference is very light/subtle or no makeup at all

• I prefer the natural look but if she want to put a little make up on to get sexy for me. I don't mind

• Eh whatever you're doing in your pic is fine. Doesn't really matter to me, though natural beauty is better than artificial beauty.

• I prefer no make up, nothing, just pure, sexy, smelly and Real skyn. The natural female charm.

• I like them without makeup

• I like no make up, its hot!

• bare face is better for me

• A small amount of makeup is best.

• it honestly depends on the person I guess, but most of the time I prefer little to no makeup. Because you can cover your face with tons of makeup and then once you take it off they might not like you without it

What Girls Said 6

• My boyfriend says he doesn't care. But I get the most stares when I have some on and it's done right but not over the top.

Clothes and hair are equally important.

• My boyfriend loves me without makeup. I typically keep it light otherwise. I can have my face all done up, but he loves it when I just wake up. He has the biggest smile on his face and calls me "gorgeous" every day <3. I feel prettier with makeup, personally, but that is my experience with the male perspective. Most men love you for your natural beauty. Makeup is meant to accentuate your beauty not be a mask.

• They say none, but really.. "natural" makeup.

• They prefer minimum make up

• minimal make-up
    only a girl with amazing bone structure and skin can pull-off no-makeup

• What guys think "bare face" is, is often actually natural-looking/minimal makeup. Keep that in mind when reading the replies.

• Actually I noticed this while reading through, they dont notice the subtle make up like brown liner