What can I improve about my appearance?

So I'm 19 and forever alone so far in my life. Never even been on a date. What I've gathared from guys around me is that they feel emasculated by me. I do have naturally athletic body (kinda look like Ronda Rousey) with no boobs, but a pretty great butt. I try to wear more feminine clothing. I am also really independent. My question is what can I do to make guys more attracted to me?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's about the vibes you are sending and not how attractive you are. Guys usually go for girls who look happier and more approachable. Try to smile more and also don't act defensive or bitchy. Don't take life seriously. It's all good fun. Also avoid looking or being arrogant. Guys will sense this and won't be afraid to make the first move.

What Guys Said 12

• From your picture you are a very very attractive woman.

Really attractive women eill modt likely have a few to no guys hit on her because TV and the internet and socity puts categorys on everyone for example: ugly dude= creepy fuc*

Beautiful woman = stuck up/bitchy

Also its probably gonna be really hard to hit on a beautiful women.

You could try giving the guys you're attractive to a little smile and eye contact..

That'll make you more approachable and kind and caring

Also hinting that you're attracted to them

But whatever way it goes... If no guys hit on you.. Thats their loss.. Not yours

• trying to get into a relationship can cost you lots of time sometimes, so try not to over want guys attention, because when it comes, your wish you had more free time alone, x

• There are a lot of guys who would love a sporty tomboy as a girlfriend. Your profile pic looks really nice so it might just be a matter of time for you, don't worry.

• It's probably not about appearance, I think a lot of girls get this one wrong. Yes attractive girls do get ogled a lot, but not picked up on as much. It's probably something in your personality that is the turn off. I know that certain looks and expressions are a big "no go" for me.

• dressing feminine yet acting all tough ( independent ) or tomboyish doesn't go very far in getting get attracted to you , it gets you noticed that's for sure but for all the wrong reasons. guys do not like feeling that they are in competition with a possible interest , its just a turn off plain and simple. they want to touch and hold hands with you , not arm wrestle you

• Perhaps the question should be reworded as this: How can I get a larger fraction of guys interested in me?

The other answers are good but something else you can do is put yourself in environments surrounded by lots of men. For instance, go with a girlfriend and attend sporting events. Take a class at a nerd school or a class that would have lots of guys. When you are surrounded by a lot more men, you will definitely get noticed and there's a better chance that a guy will express interest in you.

You are definitely good looking enough to get a guy. In fact, you look a lot like the girlfriend I got 25 years ago this coming week. She was beautiful and we went to a nerd school together. I couldn't believe she was available and hadn't had a boyfriend in 1.5 years. However, I realized she had to be mine... Unfortunately, she realuzed otherwise and here I sit heartbroken 23 years later...

• I'm so sorry :( but thank you for the great advice. Now that I think about it the only place where I hang out in a manly environment is my gym so I guess I should just go out more and try new things.

• Good luck in school!! Major?

• Thank you! International Sales and Marketing Management.

• you are very beautiful. I don't think its about you I think you just need a guy who is more confident about his masculinity.
    however if you just want to try it your way then you could try wearing more provocative clothing. or something very ladylike. like a sundress, although that might be difficult in denmark

• Yeah, I tried wearing a dress yesterday. I ended up flashing like 10 people on my way home. Wasn't a good idea :D But thanks for the advice though.

• I've looked at your pic and thought about it... but it's really no more than details!
    I'd say use that beautiful blonde hair to play with: a pony tail, try to tie it up, a hair braid,...
    Apart from that, the combination of look, glasses, make-up and hairstyle could only get a little added value from a nice spontaneous smile :D

• Try taking the lead with a guy you like, might lead to something intresting

• You have a really pretty face, so it must be your body type that is intimidating them. Plus, most guys aren't attracted to women who claim to be "independent". They are more attracted to timid, dependent, and submissive women.

• You have a pretty face, nice hair and if as you say you're athletic with a pretty great butt, then you're MORE than attractive enough for most guys. Don't sweat it!

• be more feminine.

• And how do I do that?

• dress more feminine. and act more feminine. i'm not a woman, ask a woman for details. chances are though if you are too sassy or assertive or intimidating or tomboyish or anything similar, men are discouraged to approach you.

What Girls Said 1

• You try to wear feminine clothing... Like it's a task? Just dress yourself to represent who you are

• I feel more comfortable wearing sporty things, but if I do, I look like I am going to run a marathon. :D And I am majoring in Business Management so the rest of my life will be business wear. Sometimes, if I'm going out, I like to wear mini dresses and do bright make up, but I couldn't do it everyday.

• It's because well... me for example. I'd prefer wearing sporty stuff too. If I'm going out I'll dress up... but really feminine looks.. like skirts? Not for me :p