What do you guys think of amazingly well done makeup on a girl?

I personally love makeup (you would go CRAZY if you knew how much $ I spend on good quality makeup) with that being said understand this..

1. Not everyone can do it properly
2 . No, its not because Im insecure, but because I love to see my full potential reached (by my hand)
3. Its just supposed to accentuate what you have and I LOVE that! (I dont have acne or scars but I do have some dark circles, and I love morphing into a beautiful butterfly)
4. Makeup is Art 4 me!

Most Helpful Guy

• that shit isn't easy my ex girlfriend once asked me to do half of her make up whilst she did the other half so i could literally watch what she was doing and copy her and i still couldnt do it as well full credit to the ladies

What Guys Said 10

• If make up is amazingly well done, we don't see 'amazingly well done makeup', we just think the girl wearing it is much more attractive than we would otherwise.

Unless it's makeup art, which can look very cool if it's good.

• If it made the woman look hot, I would think it was worth it.

• I like all natural to be honest

• Less is more, so makeup like on this question is quite nice.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1618419-what-colour-would-you-say-my-eyes-are

But it is rare. Most people screw up their color balance and look like a mess.

• My personal preference is very light/subtle or no makeup at all

• Personally, I think makeup is very deceiving.

• Makeup is art, and If properly done, its amazing what can be achieved!

• ' what makes me stand out and be that 11 is not only based on merely physical appearance but on my intellect and personality as well' <-- oh, some 'intellect' you have there missy. Trying to drill your point of view to the head of another, when clearly, their opinion is different is just downright pathetic. An intelligent person would be happy with keeping their opinion to themselves and respecting others'. An intelligent person will not refer to another as a 'fucker' while asking them to be nice. So please, if you ask a question, expect different opinions because not everyone's going to be like you. Rant over (oh, and makeup can, indeed, be very deceitful).

• What she said ^^

• that she is pretty...

and if it is well done make up it should seem like it's nothing and just a little touch

not like she slept hours on it

• I won't think anything of it. Actually, hmmm maybe miss superficial.

• Only type of "make up" I actually like on a girl is either for cosplay or if its war paint

• Literally could not care any less. Well positioned dirt on your face is the least impressive thing in the world to me. But with that being said I respect that people enjoy doing this. And I respect that they do this for personal reasons and try to do it well. It's not my face so I try my best not to judge and if it makes you feel more confident with life then great. And that's why I keep my mouth shut and tell women they look beautiful when they do this even when I don't agree. But you asked for my honest opinion so here it is. I'd never force others to hold my opinions but if I could create an ideal world every makeup store would be replaced with fresh foods and water.

• I respect and appreciate your honesty very much! Thanks anonymous xx

What Girls Said 4

• I thought guys would appreciate it more. lol. but the answers are nega or NR :))

for girls: Wow how did you do that! What colors did you use? You're really good at it! (like @Random_chick_2384 said)

• Yay I was right 😊 like the first time in forever... ( I really what to breakout into frozen right now, but I need to control myself )

• I'm okay at putting it on. I'm not great but I think I can do a mediocre job. I remember when I first started. I probably looked like an idiot!

• toooootally agree! haha! one time, i thot i put subtle makeup but it was really too much that the first person who saw me said, did u put make up? and i refused downright. lol practice makes perfect really apply on these situations.

• I think... Wow she is really good at makeup. I wish I could do mine like that. I think I'm going to say I like her makeup. Ooh oh her she come...

"I like your makeup!"
    Her- " of course you do bitch" *walks away*

Me- we'll um okay then.

• When its done very well, most guys like it.

• I've had it done before. I wiped half of it off. It was too heavy for me.