Let us share our little tricks we've learned over the years :) Some of us may learn something new!
Here are mine:
- You can rub a little body lotion into your hands and run them through your hair to smooth it down and tame frizz. It'll also make your hair smell nice if you're using scented lotion.
- You can use clear mascara to shape your eyebrows. I also like using it on my eyelashes (much more than regular mascara) because it lifts your eyelashes without any clumping, and it doesn't look artificial.
- Green makeup powder is great for concealing hickeys.
- For a more natural blush, you can just pinch the apples of your cheeks a few times instead of applying artificial blush.
Most Helpful Girl
- You can put little bit of red lipstick on your under eyes before putting on concealer. It will help to minimize them.
- Always put concealer before foundation. Makes it last longer.
- If you don't like a conditioner or lotion use it as a shaving cream. You will get your moneys worth back and smooth legs.
- If you want inexpensive primer use NIVEA MEN Sensitive Post Shave Balm. It will make the make up last a lot longer and it works just as good as super expensive primers.
- Use baby oil after getting out of shower. It will moisturise the skin and lower chances of getting stretch marks in the future.
That's all I could remember for now. :)2