Girls, how to make my eyelashes thicker?

Hi

I am looking for ways to thicken my eyelashes without mascara, as mascara irritates my eyes

I currently wear eyelash extensions but they are starting to damage my own eyelashes.

Would an eyelash tint make my eyelashes look thicker? I am more interested in volume rather than length

Thank you

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No real way how.
    Castor oil only makes them longer - grow faster - doesn't by any means make them more voluminous.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• There is a certain oil that makes them grow but I forget what it's called. Best to google stuff like this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not just wear falsies?

0|0
    0|0
  • Use castor oil, this is the most effective one yet. Or almond oil, whichever you prefer.

Use a clean mascara wand to apply this, or your fingers, close to the edge of your eyes. Top and bottom.

Or use petroleum jelly/Vaseline

0|0
    0|0
  • How about you dye them, rub vaseline on them and then use an eyelash curler to make them look bigger. ( It makes them look more natural than mascara as well)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well rubbing Vaseline on your eyelashes will promote growth, and you could get them tinted...

0|0
    0|0
  • I put coconut oil on my eyelashes before I go to bed. I've been doing it for about four months and my eyelashes are long and thick now. People will literally ask me if I'm wearing mascara or fake eyelashes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Latisse... it seriously seriously works

0|0
    0|1
  • I put vaseline on mine at night and wash them in the am!

0|0
    0|0