How to lighten skin on face (Read the details before assuming I am fair skin obsessive!!)?

As shown in the figure my face is brown and rest of the body is lighter by many degrees. I think this was because of student military training I took for 2 years which involved staying in sun. This only exposed my face much (To temperatures such as 50 degrees). I cannot tan my body naturally because I live in a cold country from 2 years and its more expensive to brown up entire body. I was born with really palce brown skin and that is my natural complexion and my parents are also pale brown. The same is the case with my siblings where they are inherently pale brown. It feels weird to have different color for body and face. Did anyone of you faced same problem? I required suggestions for skin lightening creams for face. I would be grateful for the suggestions.
how to lighten skin on face (Read the details before assuming I am fair skin obsessive!!)?

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to see a dermatologist.
    All people here will do is give you gimmicks that are on the market.
    You have to see a professional.

• I think they are much costly here in Europe but I can give it a try.

• It's the good things that break ur pockets sometimes

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0