What color to dye my hair next?

ok so i'm gay and black by the way the laat time i dyed my hair was the begining of May and I dyed it natural blonde now it's August and it looks brown I dont like it but i'm gonna dye my hair today before school i start my senior year tomorrow problem is i dont know what color to dye my hairmy friends said red i just dont know what color not that i have too many options but i want the color to look great on me

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a huge fan of blonde hair on African American people. It just doesn't look right, i'd say it doesn't look natural but we all know it isn't. I'm not sure, i've always thought black and brown hair has looked gorgeous on black people. And blonde hair just isn't made for them. Natural looks best in my opinion, and yes i've seen your profile picture you're an attractive young guy and natural hair color suits you best :-)! But, if you wanna dye your hair, do it!!!
    So if you do end up doing it, go with a dark blue. Trust me, stick with dark blue or natural.

Most Helpful Guy

• A really deep, rich red.

What Girls Said 3

• Purple or dark blue look great on black people! Brown and blacks are decent colours as well :) good luck!

• Cherry red!!!

• Just stay in natural color!!!

What Guys Said 0