Opinions on this dress?

My boyfriend wants me to wear things like this, but I believe they look very slutty. I'm an adult woman who has sex, but I don't like how revealing this is. Why would he even want me to wear things like this in public?
Opinions on this dress?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lots of guys like it when girls wear revealing clothes, my ex was like that too

This is why I say that the "all guys like it when girls dress modestly" thing is bullshit

• Its not bullshit. We just like abit of both, but the modestly dressed girls who wear reading glasses are much more attractive then girls wearing revealing tight/short skirts

• I've noticed that women with boyfriends, tend to dress more modestly, while single girls, tend to dress, well, provocatively

The reason he probably wants you to do so is because you probably look like this girl, and that he believes he should be able to show you off to his friends, through clothes like this. Question is, do you mind it?

• ^ Who're you talking to? Because in my case, that doesn't apply.

What Guys Said 16

• That is far too revealing for me.

• I think he wants to show you off. That's the only reason I can think of that he'd want you to wear clothes like that.

• It is revealing, maybe he like to show you off. If he like the attention I guess he's living to be seen for what he can show off and not for you.

• Well, to me it seem he is looking onto someone and he probably wants you to be like that person.

Buh on the other side of thought, I believe that putting on stuffs like that will bring a relationship to a short run.

Ask him why?

• He views you as a trophy, so he's treating you like one. Put on this dress and look pretty so I can show everyone my trophy!

• I'm not interested in other men looking at me that way.

• He doesn't care, you're a trophy to him.

• My Girl would just love that dress and I would love to see her in it too. I think it is very nice and not the least bit slutty

• That babe in that dress in so ridiculously sexy!

• dayum look at them titties!

• Sexay. Simplecas that. No such thing as a slutty dress, only a slutty woman.

• He's proud of you and your body... I like the dress

• Yes it is too revealing

• He wants to make people jealous

• Its okay, without paying anyone can see the boobs.

• your boyfriend is a pimp and dishonest

• That is so cute!!! I love it!!!

• Yeah that's quite revealing. lol

What Girls Said 7

• I thought that was a shirt. O. o

Not classy at all.

Well... your boyfriend may not be with you for the right reasons. No idea what other reason he'd want you to wear this but to show you off - obviously he cares more about what other people think of him than what they think of you.
    A great guy there... real class act.

• Whoa, don't you dare make accusations like that based off a clothing suggestion. What's your problem coming at him with such a judgmental attitude. He's stood by me through thick and thin. You don't know shit. I'm glad my boyfriend wants to show me off for the rest of our lives.

• I apologize. Won't give any more advice to you... Sorry.
      - please tell me your nick on here so I can not try to help you anymore

• I'll just block you and your advice.

• wait why does think he can control what you're wearing? and also yeah this dress is really too revealing

• Simply sounds like he's making a suggestion to me lolol

• It's a suggestion. I make suggestions too, but maybe I should start making untasteful ones. Banana hammocks anyone?

• It's a little... Obvious for my tastes. If you don't feel comfortable wearing that, you don't have to. The neckline is a little intense but the overall cut of the dress I like. Perhaps go for the cut, not the neckline? Everyone wins?

• doesn't look slutty to me, just pretty and sexy. But it depends in how you wear it.

If you dont want to then dont

• I think even though the dress is revealing it really looks classy! You can get a dress that is classy and sexy but not too revealing. Go for your kind of sexy and show him that you can look attractive in your own style as well! He probably just wants to see his girlfriend looking super hot guys tend to do that but just take over and show him that he doesn't even know who he's dealing with ;) lol

• sometimes guys just like to show you off or like the feeling of having you turn him on out in public and he can't do anything about it. I very rarely dress in things like this, but on occasion I like to feel pretty. My boyfriend doesn't like the idea that other guys can see me in clothes like this, but he also builds up sexual tension when he can't do anything but notice you the whole night. it makes for some great sex.

• If you don't like it, don't wear it. Its not your thing. Simple as that. I personally love it though :D