What clothing stores do you shop at?

Most Helpful Guy

• I go to different stores for different things. I get shorts at American Eagle; casual and dress button-downs at Express; jeans and random tops at Macy's or Nordstrom; DSW for shoes, especially Sperries👍; then I just get random stuff I like at places like H&M, Lord & Taylor, Men's Wearhouse, or I'll just have an idea for something and try to find it on the Internet. I have to hunt for things sometimes, I'm built too broad for places like Express and H&M, a lot of their stuff is designed for the skinny European look.

Most Helpful Girl

• My favorite store to buy clothes is Maurices. I pretty much love everything they have, I could spend hours just browsing and buying clothes and accessories from there. Lol

What Guys Said 6

• I just hit the mall and when I see what I like I grab it, don't care what shop I am in - In and out 2 minutes.

• I go wherever my girlfriend makes me. Otherwise i don't care.

• Kohls, GAP, Abercrombie and Lacoste. Okay occasionally too.

• Brooks Brothers

• Only the gap cuz they know how to make clothes for tall people.

• All of 'em.

What Girls Said 10

• I'm a fan of Kohl's. Easy to buy from and return items if need be. Plus, there is always some sort of sale, haha.

• TJ Maxx, Ross, Kohl's, Gap, and Dillard's
    oh, and DSW for shoes haha

• All my jeans are from Buckle. They're kinda expensive but they're the only ones I know who have 'curvy fit' jeans that fit my legs and ass :D Plus, it's really good quality jeans. For tops I don't really care. If I like it, I buy it.

• Zara, H&M, American Eagle, Quiz, Mango, Jennyfer, Suit Blanco, Miss Paris, Stradivarus, Bershka, and few others

• H&M, Vila, Vero Moda, Gina Tricot, Message, Pieces, Monki, det gyldne dådyr etc.
    I think there's more, but I shop... a lot hahaha!

• Banana republic

• Most of my clothes are from Forever 21, Hot Topic and David and Golliath.

• Online = City Beach Australia + Demonia + TUK + EBay

Offline = I AVOID it completely

• American Eagle, Target, Forever 21, H&M

• I don't care about the name of the store. I buy from wherever I see anything I like.