Do guys prefer girls with long hair?

• Yes
    68% (19)
  • No
    0% (0)
  • It depends on the girl's face shape
    11% (3)
  • It depends on the girl's whole apparence ( if the hair cut maches her clothes )
    21% (6)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Long hair is better 100% of the time. I've never seen a girl who has had long and short hair, and the short hair looked better.

What Guys Said 10

• It doesn't matter if your face is cute and some people can rock the short hair. However I do love some nice flowing long hair.

• I find long hair particularly attractive, this is just me thought so probably not all guys share this opinion

• It's extremely difficult for me to find woman that actually look good in short hair. I've found a few (extremely few). Pixie cuts, though, NEVER look good. Even Emma Watson looked hideous in a Pixie cut.

• It really depends on the girl's face shape and sometimes also hair itself. We can't generalize when it comes to looks. What looks good on you might not look good on someone else.

• I'm pretty sure I like her for more than just her hairstyle

• yes, i do.

• It doesn't matter as long as she has hair

• I think you have to go D you have to take whole package in first before you decide.

• Oh yeah very secy kawaii

• Depends, which hair are you talking about?

• black smooth hair.. not too short ( covers ears )

• I wouldn't pay that much attention, as long as they don't catch my eye ( in a bad way) , its fine.