Girls, what is it like to play softball with fake nails?

I reallly want fake nails do you think I should.

• yes!
    6% (1)
  • No
    94% (16)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on you; can you handle playing with fake nails? Are you getting them super long? have you had them before? Are you comfortable enough having them on to do other things? Now can you feel comfortable enough playing softball with them? You should know just by how you feel

What Girls Said 6

• I wouldn't recommend playing any hands-on sport with fake nails. I don't think that would work out very well, the nails would most likely break.

• I don't know bout where u live, but here, if ur nails are longer than required, u can't play.

• I couldn't even type on the computer when I got fake nails for my grade 12 graduation from high school.

• No, if your active its a waste of time and money to keep them looking nice, they will fall off all the time.

• it'll break to easily, i wasn't playing softball i was play basketball and my fake nails ripped half of my real nail when it came off. Fake nails and sports don't mix.

• Fake nails, or even long natural nails and sports do not mix. So. Much. Painful. Breakage.