Girls, can you help me find a dress?

I absolutely HATE going out wearing a regular bra; it just doesn't give me enough support, and I feel more self-conscious. The only bras I like are my Nike sports bras. They give me confidence and support, but they're racer-backs, so almost any dress I try on, you can see my sports bra. I'm desperate for formal wear, because I've been getting invited to formal occasions more often lately and I'm expected to wear a dress, but I'm not comfortable in a dress where I have to wear a regular bra. If any of you girls know a dress that I could wear with a sports bra, could you please provide a picture and a link to where you found it?

My concern is up by the neck because my bra straps sit at the base of my neck. Not my back.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• NIKE - I AGREE!
    I turn some sports bras inside out to hide logos,
    also buy all white knock-offs via eBay
    and we have a Neiman Marcus whose salesmen have all kinds of ideas about dresses to solve that problem
    On line places I like include Fredricks of Hollywood...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Why not go for sleeved or long sleeved formal kind of dresses that dont have the open back :)

• That could work, however I was referring to the straps of the dress not covering the straps of my sports bra by my neck.

• get the halter type of dresses thick strapped maybe? :)

• I know ASOS has lots of dresses and I'm sure you find something online there. I have a frock and frill dress that I love and it covers the back so you could check out their website for more dresses. Do you know what kind of style you like?

• Simple elegance: Not super sparkly, not "poofy", ya know?