Short hair at all girls school?

So my sister is 13 and she wants to cut her hair super short but she goes to an all girls school where everyone has long hair. She only ever wears her long hair in a ponytail or bun. She has wanted a short pixie cut for ages. She has no boobs and quite a young face, I'm scared she might get bullied for looking a bit boyish as she doesn't wear makeup yet. She wants it like this

Short hair at all girls school?

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe buy her a cute little lip gloss and let her cut her hair.
    If she'd look amazing then who cares about other girls?
    They'd bully her anyways probably. If they aren't now... chances are they won't anyways.
    But if they do - she can win them over with her self confidence - no one superficial can truly hurt someone who's confident in themselves.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I prefer longer hair on women myself. That being said; if she's 13 I'd say she can experiment with finding her style. If she wants it short then by all means try it short.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• She's 13 let her experiment with her appearance now to see what she likes rather waiting to do it when she gets into her late teens which will make it more awkward if the haircut dosent work

1|0
    0|0
  • you could tell her to just get a bob; there are way more styling options for that than a pixie.

0|0
    0|0
  • who cares? let her do what she wants to do.

1|0
    0|0