Favourite tasting lip balm?

okay so I am like obsessed with lip balm I always wear it, my boyfriend is fine with me wearing it though I know not all lip balm taste nice when u r kissing someone so does anyone know of a lip balm that taste nice?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Nivea the strawberry one! I love that lip balm I think I have several around the house. One in the bathroom, my bedroom, my kitchen in my handbag and in my car 🙊 I have it everywhere, but it's smells so good, and if it was edible I would be chewing on it lol

What Guys Said 3

• Wife finally started using Tangerine flavor. I hated kissing her after she used something common like peppermint

• One girl I dated wore a Cherry cola lip balm that I loved

• Whatever she is wearing, I'd like a taste of that.

What Girls Said 7

• I love anything mint, or even better mint and vanilla xx it's sweet

• Cinnamint. ;)

• I like the mint tingly ones lol. Like the original from Burts Bees. I'm a mint fan over fruit. I have a cinnamin one that i like too.

• I love the EOS lip balms, I normally wear the berry or mint ones!

• Coconut and tropical

• ohhhh coconut sounds good!

• The born lippy lip balm by body shop

• I like the sweet mint EOS.

• Yeah I have the eos what do u think the best flavour would be I think strawberry, blueberry or mint?