Belly button piercing?

I want 2 get my belly button pierced.. I've heard that it hurts a lot..and I have heard that it doesn't from other people what do you think about it.. And what do you think about a belly button piercing? Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't figure out how long ago this was posted so I apologize if this is a really late response. I've had mine done twice, the first time my body rejected the barbell and it almost ripped out. Both times I hardly felt the needle honestly, it's the clamp that's used to hold the skin in place that hurts. The clamp was actually so painfully tight the second time that it left bruises where it was. On scale of one to ten, the pain level of a belly button piercing is about a five for me; my cartilage piercing actually hurt more. I think belly button piercings are cute, if worn correctly. But I prefer the simple, nob-dangly barbell kind. I'm still trying to figure out what type's to wear that won't make me look trashy. Good luck, remember to clean it thoroughly or you'll run the risk of getting an infection.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't like belly button, tongue, mouth, or clit piercings of any kind. That is a major turn off for me. But this is just one guys opinion.

• There are a lot of bbp videos on YouTube. It seems like they hurt but only for a short time when they actually pierce. Just like any other place I guess. Watch them and you'll get an idea.

What Girls Said 2

• if you do get it, make sure you get some tea tree oil to disinfect it

• mine didn't hurt but I did it myself and have a fairly high pain tolerance.