What type of pants do I wear?

What type of pants do I wear?
So I'm going to highschool and this is a snip of my uniform rules. I'm just wondering what pants I should wear if my waist 30 and my hips are 45. I honestly can't wear a lot of pants and spandex isn't allowed so I don't know what I will do. Can anyone reccomend comfy and reasonable khaki pants for me. I'm really confused here on what types of pants I'm supposed to wear. What do they mean by spandex pants? Does it count if the material is 3℅ spandex?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Spandex pants are like leggings almost, and not wonderfully comfortable anyway. It does not count if spandex is a component so long as it is not like mostly spandex and super form-fitting. Is this a private school, or something? They forbid leggings AND jeans for heaven's sake. Every girl has worn those since she was like six here.

Try looking at walmart or other department stores like khols or even old navy, and work-oriented stores like mark's work warehouse. They should have entire sections of them, and if you can find something with a curvy fit style all the better for your hips. I am like that too and it can be a pain to find something that fits properly.

• Go to a department store or some place like Khols and they should have a whole section for standardized dress code. Khakis galore. Just find your size and head to the dressing room. By spandex they mean body hugging and tight. You're taking it a bit too literally and overthinking it. After going to school you'll realise its not as serious as you think.

• Lol ur right nobody cares