Why do I look so ugly without makeup and other girls don't?

Other girls use so much makeup, but still look good without it, and i wear only mascara&brow pwncil but look so bad without it

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no such thing as an ugly girl, you just look different that's all

Most Helpful Girl

• Every girl believes they are ugly and others are beautiful.

You might not know this, but there are so many girls who think you're so beautiful but they ar not.

The girls you think are prettier than you, they are also insecure and thinks you are pretty but they re not.

Who knows?

No girl believes she is beautiful until a guy tells her she is.

What Guys Said 2

• basically do u FEEL ugly or someone else told u?

if u feel ugly... perhaps u might be wrong, and it's just yer impression ;)

by the way, do u get complments often?

• Well, I feel ugly, and yes, I do get compliments often

• see? u just feel ugly... if u get compliments often u r not ugly to most people ;)

• You're a kid. You're an idiot when it comes to how you look. You can not help this. Most teen girls think they are ugly and most of them are wrong.
    How is your self esteem? Do you have positive self esteem? If not, I'd seriously doubt your own judgment on this topic if I were you... You are almost certainly not a very good judge of your own looks. Not while you're a teen girl. Sorry, kid.

• Yes my self esteem is sometimes low, sometimes high, I'm turning an 18 soon, I'm 17, adult.

• Just because you're basically an adult doesn't mean puberty might not still play a part.
      Truth be told, the human brain doesn't stop changing until your early 20's. Just because the rest of your body is mostly finished, doesn't mean your brain is quite there yet.

Look, regardless of your age, I'd still say you are probably not your best judge of how you look. You should consider an unbiased 3rd party. Not a friend, not an enemy. But not someone who is too nice or too mean either.
      I offer myself, but perhaps you can find someone else who fits this description to give you an honest opinion on how you look. If you're interested.

What Girls Said 5

• For me, girls without make up are always more beautiful. Ironically the girl I like wears lots of make up XD but I always prefer natural beauties <3

• natural look is more beautiful for me. but putting on some make up can enhance that beauty. as long as it doesn't hide the real look of a person i think it's fine. heavy make up doesn't make a person look beautiful, it makes them look different. but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. it depends on the people how he or she perceives beauty. For me, SIMPLICITY IS BEAUTY.

• Everyone has different faces.
    Are you taking care of your skin? You should get enough sleep, drink water, and wash your face gently every day. Also try smiling. That can brighten up any face.

• I sleep a lot, but I still have dark circles which are so clear and easily seen

• maybe improving the health/condition of your skin will help?

i'm sure you look much prettier than you think

• Odds are that you are not ugly. Your insecurity makes you feel that way.