What would you think?

You're starting in a new school. It's kind of a hot day, yet in your class you see a girl wearing black pants, and a knit sweater.

What do you think? Is she odd.. weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• She didn't anticipate the weather being so warm, she is sick and having chills, she has a religion that requires her to dress very modestly. . . or she's just weird.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not odd however I'd consider it slightly inconvenient.

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't think too much about it at all, girls are sometimes cold. Might look pretty good if the sweater is nice.

• no, since what others wear is not my business..

What Girls Said 6

• She could possibly not like the heat, she may be a bit more conservative. Everyone has their own reason for things.

• i wouldn't think much about it really.. i used to wear pants and hoodies when it was hot out lol. if anything i'd just think she's probably a little insecure, but it wouldn't lead me to judge her or even think twice about it

• She is not from this planet... or she is cold blooded..

• Not at all! That sounds like a very cute outfit. Is that person you? :)

• Yes haha.
      I'm very underweight, so I tend to get easily cold :-)
      I'm just a bit afraid people will think I'm odd haha

• Oh no worries, trust me nobody will notice, but you should look after your weight! That's serious! Try to gain a bit before school starts!
      As for cold, do you ever wear leggings under your pants? It's a quick way to keep warm while looking normal!

• Well I'm trying to cope with the whole ''Weight gain'' thing - I have been thinner than what I am right now ahah.
      I'll try that! I usually do that during winter, since the danish winter can be rough!

• 'Rather you than me'

• Robably I would be that wirdo kid so... Hahahaha