If you can see my nipples?

When I'm at home I like to wear loose clothing and go bra less. But when I do this, you can clearly see my nipples through the clothing. This doesn't bother me at all since I'm at home.

But when my boyfriend is around, should I wear a bra? Are nipples tacky? Is it a bad look? Or does it even matter since I'm at home?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know I'm always happy when my girlfriend wears soft shirts and no bra around the house. She's happy too. I don't mind if she wears them outside of the house, too. I know some people are all omg nipples=sexsexsex but it's really not a big deal :p

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would he mind, it's not like you are flashing him. He's your boyfriend you're supposed to feel comfortable with him. Guys see girls with pokies all the time so don't worry about it. I get that awful garment off as soon as I possibly can when I get home. My guy has seen me with some pretty major pokies and has been able to control himself so far! I'm sure your guy will be able to as well. If you're still worried, come right out and ask him if it bothers him that he can see your nipples through your clothing

What Guys Said 14

• I have never worn one, but I know they are not the most comfortable things int he world... I always tell my girlfriend she should feel comfortable not wearing one when it is just us at home (not in a sexual way lol) I won't be wearing underwear when I just walk around in some cotton house pants!

• I love it when my girlfriend does this and she does it all the time, but it can be a little distracting.

• I can't speak for all men but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT when girl's wear loose T's and go Braless. It is such a turn on. Not tacky at all!!! =)

• I don't think it ever matters

• Depends on who is looking, I'm sure your boyfriend doesn't mind, what guy wouldn't like to see nipples but if your around company or family that would be awkward and make him uncomfortable even if doesn't bother you

• I love nipples. Not the best look out probably but around the house? It would drive me nuts... I would not be able to stop staring at you ;-)

• You are in your own private house hold and have no guests around while you do this I presume so no there is no problem, for the factor of your boyfriend I am sure he should be comfertable with this little thing and won't make a big deal about it if you have already had sex he has already seen them.

• I suppose it would depend on whether you are intimate with him or not... personally, I love the look and don't find it tacky, but very appealing

• Your at home if anything it might get him turned on

• I personally don't give a shit either way. As long as you're wearing a bra in public.

• In his point of view I'm sure less is better

• well if he suddenly jump at you, don't be surprise :D

• It really doesn't matter

• It's better to be comfortable at home rather than do stuff you don't want/can't be bothered to do :-)

What Girls Said 4

• its fine if you're at home but if your boyfriend will be around then maybe you should wear a bra (or not if you feel comfortable with him being around)

• if he is your boyfriend.. then he will like it i think..

• Your at home... Just do what you want.

Ask him if he minds if you still unsure.

• He's your boyfriend. You're supposed to feel comfortable around him.