Which Hair Style Do You Prefer?

I am going to get my hair done later this evening, and I have 3 options to choose from style wise. The color is almost blonde but it is still brown, but I am torn between which fringe style.
Which Hair Style Do You Prefer?

• Style 1
  • Style 2
  • Style 3

Most Helpful Guy

• Is the difference in style 2 and 3 the color. They look almost identical to me. I like red hair more but the fullness etc of 3 is why I chose it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like the second one will be the most versatile.

• That is very true I was just thinking how easy it would be to style.

• Ceramic roller brush and a blow dryer or a curling iron. If your hair curls naturally you might just be able to pin it back

What Guys Said 1

• Style 2 looks the most mature. I don't know if the pictures are you or a model, but she looks like she is 12 years old.

• Its a model haha I love 1 and 3 .. I dont want to look old though

• The model is extremely cute but I would bet that you don't want to look like you are 12 years old. Style #3 looks more youthful without looking adolescent.

What Girls Said 5

• i prefer the second style

• All of them are cool but I prefer A style...

• The second hairstyle looks the prettiest, I also like the first hair because it looks so shiny and healthy.

• I have two and I LOVE it

• I prefer the second.