Should there really be an actual Fashion Police?

You only have to spend about a minute on "The People of Wal-mart" to understand my frustration and horror at what we have come to accept as a nation as clothing that one can walk out of the house in. It really almost makes me long for the rigidity of say a 1950s where the uniform of the day, night, church, sport, and social were clearly defined. Do you think an actual Fashion Police would help or would they be more trouble then they are worth with fashion rules being basically no rules at all in this century.

• Call the Fashion Police immediately
  • Hang up the phone, no one needs the fashion police

Most Helpful Guy

• People who dress shitty only make you look better duhhh 😝. Let's keep em around.

What Guys Said 14

• Well if you have to do all your shopping at Walmart you probably aren't gonna be one who has too many choices.

• I've seen people come out of thrift stores with more style and fashion and class then some of the people who can afford to buy clothes at Wal-Mart. Where you shop and how much money you have, have nothing to do with it. Someone can look amazing in a white t and a pair of jeans, and flip flops. It's when that person decides to cut holes in those jeans where there balls or their vag are hanging out where its like, that's not style at all, that's just gross.

• Nothing wrong with thrift shop clothes, some stuff look great from there.
      I'm saying there isn't exactly the most styles in Walmart. I don't frown upon people who shop there nor do I respect people more if they shop at like bloomingdales or neiman marcus.

a plain white t, jeans, and flip flips are always going to be a classic but if she's gonna wear that every day it won't look so amazing anymore.

• Different style opinions make it stupid. What I may think looks good may look tacky to you. What a lot of people out where I live think looks nice, I think they look like straight up rednecks. Different tastes will make the fashion police end up in the ER for insulting the wrong person.

• Oh, I'm not talking about whether you wear a blue shirt or something with ruffles, I'm talking someone to ticket people who show up to say a children's museum with a F__K you t-shirt on, or if we can see your private parts for any reason in a public space. That type of stuff.

• I got the last two but the first one... Really?

• i think its one of the great rights of the developed world, to be able to do what i want when it comes to this. so if i want to walk around topless or sweatpants or whatever,

i mean im not always in the mood to wear suit and tie even if i look good in them, sometimes its nice to do what you want

• The people of Walmart are soo funny 😂

• Why even ask? Fashion does not harm anyone (for all those who say it harms them, it's all in there head) plus no one has the right to judge others! Especially for what they wear! This Q is a no brainier I think

• Sounds like it would create a police state.
    What people wear is a part of their self expression even if you don't like it.

• Fashion is arbitrary, so no.

• I guess they should call the fashion police on me cause I'm a Walmart shopper.. Hahaha

• no, there is a distinction... the people of walmart is not about people who just come and shop at walmart, its about those who come in with shorts so short you can see their balls or who walk in in bikinis with their boobs sagging down to their belly button.

• Oh i know it's disgusting well i dress for class that is Middle Class as Hillary says hahaha

• I say leave it, it means those of us who make the effort stand out more

• People who dress bad make me look better. I have no beef with them.

• If there was half the nation would be in prison Lmao.

• no, fashion is hollow and worthless.

• Fuck the police

• Will they shoot me for wearing a black shirt?

What Girls Said 9

• I prefer the style of wal-mart clothing to more expensive brands but I agree the quality of their clothes isn't very good. I purchased one outfit where the flowers were painted on instead of sown or printed as they would have been if I had gotten my shirt from a different place.

• i think everyone should be free to wear whatever they want

• While it may be a fun idea, putting it into practice would be a mistake. Who defines what good fashion is, anyway? What you wear is quite often an expression of yourself.

• I should have probably been more specific, but I'm not talking if you wear polka dots with stripes, or socks with sandals, I'm talking common sense things, like tickets for people who wear clothing where we can see their private parts.

• Oh, that? You can actually be arrested or at least ticketed for public indecency.

• I couldn't care less what people who I don't know, are wearing. Just doesn't factor into my day. People "policing" it and making people feel shitty about their choice of what to put on their own body; that would annoy me.

• Call the fashion police!
    People should know how to dress!

• No what is next after that what else would they try to control.

• I love those videos so much!

• Just because u don't like it dosent mean They should be arrested for it.

• dress code is SURE needed everywhere

but not to the point of police lol