Anyone have a spine tattoo? how bad does ithurt?

i would like something like this
anyone have a spine tattoo? how bad does ithurt?

Most Helpful Girl

• oo those are pretty cool! i'd say it hurts a good amount. it's pretty much directly on your bone.. there's only thin skin on that area of your body. of course everyone is different when it comes to pain but i'd say you'd definitely feel it and it would hurt a bit.

What Guys Said 1

• Legend has it... the less flesh you have above the point where the tattoo is going on , the more it hurts.
    And the spine... it's covered by a THIN layer of skin.

Get some vodka , get some painkillers and be ready to go full on Terminal Cancer Patient Pain Remedy.

What Girls Said 2

• Everyone handles pain differently, but still, places where the skin is thin and/or close to the bone are going to hurt the most. I got my tattoo on my shoulder blades and it was pretty rough... I can't image getting one done along my spine.

This chart should help give you an idea of what to expect as far as the pain goes,
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...ade80df8e4.jpg

• Well its on bone so...
    It depends on your tolerance. my friend and i got matching tattoos and she was in so much pain she was crying, while i was falling asleep.