Any users with facial piercings?

Am I the only one or nah?
And I don't just mean you have a pathetic little nostil stud and call yourself alternative I mean like facial piercings and stretched lobes

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah there are many users but I think many of them doesn't log in frequently.

I think @popunk is one with piercing :)

Most Helpful Girl

• i have a lip piercing and in getting my tongue done on Tuesday

What Guys Said 4

• Nostril*
    What's pathetic is that fake pic you're using ^_^
    Now... write this in your little journal or Tumblr post

"I am a silly goose"

• nope none yet.

• I don't anymore. I got too old for them. I had zero's in my ears. pierced libre and eyebrow but nothing else. I'm not a fan of it anymore, people grow out of it. Your piercings I do like a lot. They look nice when they aren't clustered all over. Yours look simple and unique. Dimple's are always cool and the one above your lip is a first for me.

• I've got my nose and lip on my face, and I'm aboot to get a cheek dermal and a vert eyebrow.

• horizontal*, not vertical.

This is your brain on drugs, aheee.

What Girls Said 5

• xD this whole post is so fucking angsty, its great. no you're not a special little snowflake, and you're not the only one with facial piercings on this website. lol give me a break. a nostril stud is still a facial piercing, so that answer is valid.
    i have my nose and lip pierced and i'm currently stretching my ears. that probably isn't "alternative" enough for you :'( wah.

• Honey I hate to break it to you but you're not the only special little snowflake on GAG and you shouldn't act like having piercings puts you above everyone. I personally have my tongue, septum, tongue web and frowny as well as stretched lobes and noy forgetting my pathetic nostril piercing. Sorry honey you're not the big alternative babe you thought you were

• i never said i was and you don't have to be rude about it i was just saying what piercings i have and are getting
      so don't be rude about it your not the fucking queen of the word

• @erin_hood15 like who the fuck even are you?

• @erin_hood15 how are you even relevant to this comment she didn't mention you or anything gheez

• @Nuqood @Creative_Catbug bwhahah
    #ugotTAGGED

• no i don't have any piercings.. other than my earlobes..

• Nope, not me.