Hi what age do you think women should stop wearing mini skirts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Really not possible to give an age clip I'm afraid - it depends entirely on the woman's legs... and actually the rest of her as well now I think about it! The important thing is that it looks appropriate to the woman's overall style and appearance - there's something uniquely terrible for example about seeing a slim woman with great legs and amazing long hair from behind, who turns round to have the face of a 58 year old scrawny old witch. A woman with good skin, a good figure and the right attitude can look amazing in a mini skirt well into her 40s... many teenage girls with legs that are either too big fat and wobbly or too stick thin look appalling. What looks good is all about the individual, not the number.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I guess it just depend on what type of skirt it is. Older women can wear more of a business skirt while younger women can wear more of a pop appeal.

• Whenever they stop looking good in them

• 25 filler.

• as long as your body looks good.

• However long she has great legs...

• Whenever they wish to... age doesn't matter, if you want to wear them, wear them proudly

• If she has to think twice about wearing it, time to stop.

• How short are we talking?

• After 40, whenever they want to stop wearing them. Before that, please do wear them.

What Girls Said 4

• 116, the oldest age a woman managed to reach.

Whenever they want to. You're a senior citizen? Wear miniskirts. You're wheelchair-bound? Wear miniskirts. Hell, if you're a dude and want to wear miniskirts, go for it. Unless you live in Saudi Arabia, what you wear is up to YOU.

• Whenever they want to.
    I still wear a bikini to the beach and I'll wear a short skirt if I want to.

• It depends on the woman.

My mother is very fit & hard-bodied. Much to Dad's delight she still wears bikinis & short dresses in her 50s, & she looks very nice in them.

I hope I look as good when I'm her age!

• Age 11 ... ...