Do you think cage fighters are hot?

Ladies - Do you think cage fighters are hot

Most Helpful Girl

• Cage fighters... They are ok, but nothing special for me. A man can be buffed, which isn't something he must be. If he overdoes it, it's sort of a turn off for me... And the way they fight is also a turnoff. They tend to lose a cool head, hit mercilessly until the opponent is half dead.

There isn't much control like in martial arts, which is annoying in my opinion. I know it's an arranged match with protection, but the style itself is a turnoff.

Martial artist? There is a hot fighter. =P

PS. I know that doesn't go for all martial arts, but those who know about them, will know which martial arts I'm talking about. ;)

What Girls Said 8

• Yes! Most of them are in excellent shape, are sexy as hell and look hot in their fighting trunks. I am a big fan of the UFC.

• Totally depends on the guy. Not all of them are attractive.

• Not all of them, it really depends on who you are talking about.

• Depends on who's fighting, but a lot of the time yes;) Like Diego Sanchez, he's hot.

• No.

• Oh my yess they are. Idk, just something about watching them fight :p. My favorite fighter is Brandon Vera he's yummy.

• No, I think they're repulsive.

• depends :P generally yes ^_^

What Guys Said 0