My girlfriend cut her hair really short. My attraction to her has decreased a lot and I can't look at her the same way. Am I wrong for this?

My girlfriend cut her hair really short. My attraction to her has decreased a lot and i can't look at her the same way. Am i wrong for this?

• Yes
    73% (16)
  • No
    27% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Girl

• If this is the Case and you are Just seeing a Face here, dear, I would say you do Not... Love her unconditionally.
    I cut my hair to my Neck bone a few years ago. I had very very long hair and just wanted something Different so I had my stylist give me a new look.
    I showed my husband whom I have out in Egypt my New look and as much as he was Mildly Upset with a Mind set that I looked Better in his own eyes with longer hair, he Simply Told me"Don't do this again, babes," and I grew it Out again.
    It's up to you that if Hair is what it takes to make you Care, no one can change your own mind. However, loving Someone Means loving them for Who they are and Not just because Beauty is your skin deep Reason to Reap Romance.
    Suppose sadly she had cancer tomorrow? And all the chemo and chemicals she had to endure, Caused her to Lose her hair? Would you desert her then or stick by her and help her Even... Pick out a suitable wig or a scarf to hide her 'No hair'?
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 9

• I don't think so personally because we all have our preferences. However, she is still your girlfriend and I would hope you still find her attractive for being the person you love.

• Honestly, yes. I understand not liking such a big change but the way you described it makes it sound really shallow. If you can't handle her looking different, you're best off taking a break from women and getting your head on straight.

• No you're not wrong in this.

• Either get used to it because it is just hair or break up with her

• It's not wrong for you to dislike it but it'd be wrong if it resulted in you ending your relationship over it because well it is just hair after all.

• It will grow back. Deal with it :)

• She says she won't grow it back

• Well, but I am sure you will get used to it

• Do you mean that if your girlfriend cut we hair short and you break up with her would that make you an asshole? Yes, yes it would