What do you think about a guy wearing cardigans?

So I brought a cardigan the other day, cause I thought it looked good and Iiked it but my mates have informed me that guys look stupid in them apparently so I was wondering what other people thought tbh guys I want to know a little what u think but I'm really looking mostly for female opinion on it cause well I don't dress to get noticed by guys lol but opinions would still be appreciated thanks

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• i appreciate a man with style. screw em.

0|0
    0|0
    • Good answer lol so u like cardigans then?

• Show All
    • doesn't change my opinion at all.=]

• Ok cool, was just wondering cause some people say they look better on people with a bigger upper body others don't so just wanted to know what
      people think 😁 thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I love my cardigans to be honest, I highly recommend getting some authentic Aran ones, they are quite unique and you can only get them from the Aran islands, hand stitched to.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Cardigans on guys can look very good in my opinion. I definitely don't think guys look stupid when they wear it. :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks that helps 😊

• Cardigans are so attractive on guys, don't listen to your friends!

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks good on some guys

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on the cardigan mate, sometimes you can look great in a button up shirt and cardigan. Often it depends what you wear it with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I laugh my arse off and can't contain it xD 😂😭 good times though good times lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to be thin, preferably with broad shoulders to look good in one. They do not compliment your figure, quite the reverse.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I got the big shoulders and I don't know about thin but I'm pretty toned