Are you for or against skinny jeans?

okay so we've all heard skinny jeans are on the way out. will you keep wearing them etc

personally you will never see me in boot cut jeans i will die in my skinnies

• glad skinnies are fading out of style
    29% (14)46% (13)36% (27)Vote
  • i still love my skinnies
    71% (34)54% (15)64% (49)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
18|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Who says they're fading out of style? Actually where I'm from now the trend is for guys to wear even skinnier jeans, and since they can't buy them on the men's section, guess where they buy them? -_-
    I like skinny jeans on girls, but really dislike them on guys. I'd never wear them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the MHO, litost :)
      By the way, like your new hair color.

• thanks hon but alas it is a wig ;)

• Really? Damn, I was fooled! xD You seem the kind of girl who would dye it blue though... well, now you know blue hair would look good on you xD

Most Helpful Girl

• DEATH BEFORE BOOTCUT

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I'd rather wear skinny jeans than be some swag fag fuck boy with my trousers between my ankles.

Skinny jeans > Baggy jeans.

I live in my Black Super skinnies. I even wear them to work. I'm wearing them right now lmao. 😂

I don't follow fashion, it's a stupid trend. I wear what I like; regardless if someone has anything to say about it. 😏

4|0
    0|0
  • I have always just bought jeans that fit nicely, don't have the fading/frayed effect (why would I pay more for torn up jeans?), are something I wouldn't be afraid to publicly wear, and don't cost me a fortune to purchase. At my height, they expect people to have larger waists and be heavy for some reason, so finding jeans that simply fit is a challenge enough. :/ I don't need skinny jeans, I just need... I don't know... normal jeans.

As for my thoughts on skinny jeans though, I didn't really care all too much. They look good on girls sure, but I can just imagine the pain for guys trying to squeeze into them lol. Heck, I heard that girls have enough trouble with skinny jeans as it is.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tried them once...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hxJKq-8EZo

Never again.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer to not wear skinny jeans because I think my testicles are more valuable than fashion trends.

1|0
    0|0
  • Women can wear them but I don't get it when guys do. Do they not have anything down there? :P

That said, no jeans fit me. I'm actually quite skinny but I think my thighs are too big or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • I live in them 24/7

1|0
    0|0
  • I loath them lol, I can't stand wearing them, not functional at all, and they hurt the family jewels to much.

0|0
    0|0
  • skinny jeans on girls: still ok.
    skinny jeans on guys: not ok... never has benn and never will be.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think you already posted this question. I bought my skinny jeans not so long ago, so I'll keep wearing them, ha ha!

0|0
    0|0
  • On girls they look good but on boys KILL HIM on boys I prefer sl8m fit that's what I wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are comfy. I never cared for what is "in" anyway. I wear whatever I want.

0|0
    0|0
  • On girls yum on guys you need to be arrested

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• No way I'm going to wear boot cut jeans!
    Last time I wore boot cut jeans was back then in 4th grade. @.@

3|0
    0|0
  • lol iv never heard that theyre fading out of style. theyre still very much in style where I'm from and i like them.

0|0
    0|0
    • i keep seeing it whilst reading fashion magazines but from where i'm from people still wear skinnies too aha

• Unpopular opinion, I absolutely hate skinny jeans. I'm really hot natured and they make me uncomfortably hot.
    I'm glad they're going out of style, I've recently lost weight and it's been ridiculously hard to find something other than skinny jeans.
    I'm also an apple/inverted triangle shape and I think skinny jeans look unflattering on my body type and make me look even more top heavy. I don't mind other people wearing them as long as they wear the correct size, I don't need to see the outline of your underwear or every dimple/wrinkle in your legs, they might as well not even wear pants. To each his own I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • ARE they going out of style, though?
    I certainly hope so...

Especially for men - that's just ridiculous. They still wear it, though. Strange.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't even imagine skinny jeans going out of style. D: No way am I going to stop wearing them, haha. Skinny jeans were the first cut of jeans that I thought actually looked good on me! Is the boot cut supposed to replace them or something?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm they're fading out of style? I don't know about other places, but at where I'm living now it's still pretty much in style. Oh and I love em, I don't like wearing boot cuts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my skinnys i own several pairs but like anything in fashion they aren't made for everyone , just like applebottoms aren't made for chicks with no booty
    Shop for you shape girls :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like skinnies since I dont have a small waist line... It makes my hips wider in the front view and my legs narrow than my torso.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my skinny jeans 💕

1|0
    0|0
  • Just looking for variety. It's so boring to wear basically the same damned thing all winter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love skinny jeans. What's bad about them?

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't heard that they are on their way out the door. I'll wear what I wanna wear, regardless if it's still "cool " or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll still wear my skinny jeans because how else & I supposed to wear my boots! I have like two pairs of boot cut though & one of them is my favorite pair of pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm in different about them

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like them. I don't like pants in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who said they are fading out of style? All a/w collections have them

0|0
    0|0
  • I will keep wearing them.

1|0
    0|0