What do you think of this look?

What does everyone think about the whole shaving one side off the head trend?
What do you think of this look?

• It's cool
  • Badass
  • Not cool

Most Helpful Guy

• She pulled it off because she has amazing bone structure but most people can't do that.

• That's what I think too.

• You should have taken a picture so we can see lol
      Oh yeah just keep flipping it over for a couple of years until it grows back haha ;P

• Lol that was the plan but thankfully I don't need to implement it 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• Do it if you want to, I don't think people should seek validation since everyone has their opinions. I personally wouldn't go skin bald since it can look awkward growing back. You can also braid the side of your hair if you want a similar look without shaving :)

What Guys Said 29

• I think it looks pretty rad. The only issue with it is that it's been in for awhile now and starting to fade out. If you have long hair and no intention of cutting it, You won't be able to wear your hair up for quite a while when you decide to grow it back out. If you are willing to cut all of your hair short once you decide to change styles then I would say go for it! =)

• I think it shows she has confidence, which is attractive, and it also has the advantage that it's a hairstyle you don't see often, but I think the hairstyle is not something a woman should go for unless she's simply looking for publicity. She still looks good because the hair she does have is very healthy, she has a great complex, and is lean and in shape, but she's not giving off the impression she's very stable or relationship material.

If a woman is looking to attract the kind of guy she wants a relationship she should stick to normal hairstyles. Traditional hairstyles are traditional for a reason, they work. On the other hand, if you're looking to do something to get you some attention for a one night stand or a short fling, then this might work.

• I think it is weird but it is their choice and I am fairly neutral about it, I just think it must be hell to regrow it if you change your mind

• NO NO NO NO 😨

• It's cool i used to have a Youtube friend who wore her hair like that i think it's cool

• I don't think she pulled it off because her face does not have hard enough features. Like her nose is round at the tip. Plus I really don't like her multiple piercings on her ear

• Not a fan.

• I hate it she used to be attractive

• Is that natalie dormer? Why'd she do that? That style looks bad enough on guys but downright horrible on girls. Hate it.

• Not my cup of tea.

• Not everyone can pull it off.

• I like it.

• I immediately think of skrillex and I hate that guy, so I get mad at them for reminding me of him.

• I think it looks great on some girls, but I don't particularly like this one. I think it would look better with a little bit of length on the undercut, like a 2 guard if you know what I mean.

• I really don't like it.

• I think it looks terrible.

• It looks so cool , I like her style, It rock my world

• i find it cure on some girls

• Hideous. Yuck

• Its bad ass but im not a huge fan of it. Its just a trend that will play out soon

• It does not look good

• nope, not a big fan of this look...

• Very hot n sexy,, awesome :*

• Makes me think of lesbianism.

• look at that chin implant

• that hair cutted ugly as... Turn off

• It's gross, frankly.

• Some people can pull it off and look sexy. She can't

• Not a fan.

What Girls Said 19

• It looks super badass if it suits the person but I'm seeing way too many people who wear this cut although they don't really have the face for it..

• I dislike it when girls or guys do this... If you wanna shave The side of your head just shave it all the way bc otherwise, this look just screams "Skrillex" *cringe*

But either way, people can do what they wanna do.

• I'm not really into it. It's okay, but few can pull it off so I think people should be really careful when deciding whether or not they should get it.

• It's a bit late for that look, though. It was "in" last summer, but now that everyone's had that hairdo, it's gotten old.

Fucking LOVE Natalie Dormer, though. She just ROCKS that do with her sassy attitude.

• Natalie is awesome, that's for sure.
      I saw a lot of girls with the same hairstyle pretty much all summer long though. I suppose it just melds in with the rest of the hairstyles, not a big deal unless you're a fashionista who must keep changing her look with the times.

• It just felt like a fad, really. Every girl that had it last summer did not keep the look but let their hair grow back out.

I'm the last person to be following trends, I simply notice things that sort of never were around, then started to suddenly multiply. :p

• I hate it. Where is the deceny in that? Simple and natural is always best. She would look even prettier if half of her head wasn't shaved. It doesn't look cool and is definitely not attractive, in my opinion at least.

• its pretty common but not cool

• I've seen it look fine on people but they've never shaved it that far. Only to a little bit longer than a buzz cut.

• i dont like it

• It does not look good.

• I don't like it.

• Vote B + HAF + Im there + she has my piercings :P

• Its rad but def not for me

• I can't stand it. A girl that I work with I noticed did that recently. I think it looks hideous.

• I don't think it looks good. It can look decent on some people, but that's rare.

• Awful on everyone

• Ugh, ew no!

• It makes me all wet in the vaginal regions. I FUKIN LOVE IT. YUMMMMMM!

• I think it's so ugly.

• Honestly.. I think it's horrible