Men, what do you think of these photos?

• True
    34% (11)
  • Somewhere in between
    22% (7)
  • False
    44% (14)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the measurements are all irrelevant.

I'm not a great fan of high heels so flat to medium ok. Not prudish for sure, and less likely to damage ankles.

Short skrts just sexy. Thats all. But some ankle length dresses can be just as sexy!

Similar for necklines. All can be sexy or not, depending on so many other factors.

• How far down does the neckline become sexual? As soon as you start to see the crease?

• I wouldn't say it was sexual, just normal. There would have to be a lot showing to make it sexual!

What Guys Said 15

• That falls under the "I wish it were true" category. Then I'd be able to easily identify the sluts, and go talk to them.

It's funny, in a way, that when someone comes along who genuinely likes sluts and is adamantly opposed to slut-shaming, and they try to apply the slut-shamers' criteria for finding sluts to talk to, it's turns out none of that criteria is valid or based on reality.

• I didn't feel anything looking at them and I don't judge in public if its an adult. if its little kids though and the weather doesn't call for it im like really? I can see your ass cheeks hanging down your short shorts and you're like 12. lol

• "Asking for it." Rapists don't care what a woman is wearing. Women are judged by their clothes but I think it is different people who use words like "slut" and "prude." I don't approve of some female clothing choices, I try not to judge them by it, but I cannot be completely certain if I do or I don't.

• It depends what they are wearing and where they are wearing it but for the skirt at least I think it's true.

• Oh yeah... When ever her knee caps are exposed I feel so sexually teased... One girls tease is another girls winter apparel to stay warm...

• Ok, so just above the knees is cool. :) What about mid-thigh? Does that encourage sexual thoughts for some/all men?

• Honestly so long as your tampon string isn't hanging below your skirt I'm not even phased...

• There's a degree of truth in it, if a girl wears a skirt so short I can see her butt cheeks I'll think she's slutty.

• Yea I mean I can see how there's some type of correlation there

I'm sure a girl thats more comfortable showing off her body is probably comfortable being naked around men vs the other extreme, Muslim women are covered and the opposite of the first girl

So it has some truth yes

• What minimum skirt length would you recommend for women who, let's say go to a bar or a club, and aren't looking for sex?

• Yes it is but to be honest lol... guys won't notice these things... they think any girl is up for doing it even no dress or skirt..., you can wear jeans and they'll still want you

• Ok thank you for your input.

• You never know what to expect when in public

• I dont really care

• More feminist crap and I'm get annoyed with it.

• 100% true in my book.

• don't are what people or strangers think... be you/

• "Asking for it" (as seen in the photos) is used as justification for rape. Being "me", I don't want strangers to think of me in a way that I'm reserving for my future husband. Can you suggest a minimum skirt length, with that in mind? And do you think that ankle-length skirts are unattractive?

• I never judge anyone on their clothes, just because you have a short dress on, or some tight leggins doesn't mean your a whore or slut, you just might feel sexy wearing clothes like that. Unless your wearing no underwear, or wearing a transparent top exposing your charms ha, then I don't see why you should be labelled anything.

• 0|0
  • What? I don't think is easy just because she dresses to get attention. I only think she wants attention.

• Ok, good to know. How much should a woman cover up in public, if she doesn't want sexual attention?

• It's partly a matter of covering and partly a matter of place. If you wear a bikini at the beach you won't get much attention, if you wear one in the boardroom it will cause a stir. The social conventions are complex, clothing is to some degree a form of communication and so it is as complex as language. Asking how much covering to not communicate sexuality is like asking how many words should be in a joke.