If you could have an xmen ability, which would you choose?

If you could have an xmen power, which power would you choose and why?

If you could have an xmen ability, which would you choose?

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Flight, preferably without wings so I could just float at will

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• I'd definitely have Colossus' powers. He's amazing, and can deflect nearly anything... I mean, he looks rad too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely teleportation. I'd love to just see different countries and explore the world.

0|0
    0|0
    • Good choice

• Show All
    • proffessor x, I'd know what friends think of me, what women think of me, I'd be able to control people lol... I could make you teleport into my room and bring me lunch or play games with me or drive around the city with me and go shopping lol you'd be my side/Slavs muhahaha! But don't worry I'm not a creep... I wouldn't abuse my powers r do no pervert crap lol I'd just keep you in my company so when I get bored lol... There's other things I'd do with my powers but that's just a few fun/funny things on the list😌 lol😎

• I wouldn't want Charles' ability for that reason! As much fun as it would be to know what people are thinking, I might have trouble controlling my facial expression if they are thinking about something like that. Oh gosh I don't know if you would even want to read my mind, it's too random most of the time.

• Teleportation sounds good

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha either wolverine or professor X!

0|0
    0|0
  • FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIREEEEEEEEEE

but be able to create it too not just play with it

or reading minds

0|0
    0|0
    • I'd probably choose the mind reading ability but the fire thing would make you a god

What Guys Said 6

• Is time control an xmen superpower? If not, Prof X telepathy. No doubt. The number one thing that bugs me is not knowing what other people are thinking. And, hey, icing on the cake in being able to control others thoughts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Franklin Richards powers. Reality-manipulating and psionic powers. I'd have the power to create another universe if I wanted or go to different dimensions.

0|0
    0|0
  • The ability to copy other mutant's powers and add their powers to my own.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha like rogue?

• No, not like Rogue. Rogue touches someone and steals their powers for a short time. I'm talking about having the power to collect other mutant's powers. So like if i touch another mutant I like acquire their powers forever.

• mymic or mystique

0|0
    0|0
  • Jean Grey - be able to do everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wolverine, first of all, immortality, second,

CLAWS, FUCK YEAH

0|0
    0|0