Why you dress like that?

just one questions for all the guys and girls out there who dress like hobo nerds , why you do it? you can easily get a nice hair style, fitting stylish and good clothes for a cheap price yet you insist on looking like someone who no one would ever like , so why is it? when you can look sharp, hot and stylish why look like a nerd and tuck your loose polo into your suit pants? seriosuly its so easy to be stylish and wear good clothes it doesn't take much effort and does wonders really so why the hell so many people dress like garbage?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they like the look?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because I'm kooky and anti establishment, I don't wanna look like everyone else even though I end up looking like all the other retards who dress like tramps on acid. I read Tolstoy and regurgitate it to any other pseudo intellectual who wants to pose, then we talk about transcendentalism and existentialism because I think it sounds clever. I go around telling people I'm "very unique!" even though there aren't different degrees of uniqueness and I'm just a MASSIVE TWAT with a stupid beard and big thick glasses even though my vision is actually 20/20.

What Girls Said 2

• Are you talking about grunge?

• It's because they want to. People shouldn't have to dress to a certain standard. Let them dress the way that makes them happy.

• seriosuly dont even try to start talking about this shit , these people dress like shit and get shit on by people for doing so i am sure as hell they dont feel happy , i didn't , and many dont and they've told me so why the hell they keep doing it? it means they have weak character and are afraid of what might people think , but guess what... people want them to dress better.

What Guys Said 0