Do you consider dresses like this casual?

http://www.express.com/clothing/women/black-double-zip-sheath-dress/pro/7837931/cat1910048

Could you wear this dress to the supermarket, post office or to run errands in general?

Most Helpful Guy

• No.
    But then again if I were a woman , it'd probably still be T-shirt and jeans on the dailee lol.
    Just dropping down the the supermarket , ain't need nothing fancy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I see people who wear stuff like that to the supermarket... i always think girlll why you gotta be like that. This is where we come with our messy buns no makeup oversized shirts and yoga pants.. we have to be pretty everywhere else but walmart cone on!

• But what if you have someone else to go after the supermarket? Some people don't have time to change clothes during the day

• Well then you're not dressing for the supermarket you're dressing for whatever event, i assumed you meant just day to day shopping

What Guys Said 4

• so not casual. its pretty nice.

• That doesn't look casual but you could rock it if you wanted I guess

• Yea looks good

• It could go either way

What Girls Said 9

• yes, just depends on the shoes you'd wear! That dress seems very versatile, you can run errands in it and you can go out x

• Could I? Yes. Would I? No.
    Because: A- that's not my style
    B- it's too formal for running errands

• In Paris yes, I've seen some girls wear these kinds of dresses with tights in Uni

• Nope, it looks too proper.

• I'd wear it to the supermarket. Some days I'll dress like that and some days I'll be a mess lol. Just depends on my mood.

• I consider it expensive!
    It could be dressy or casual depending on how you style it.

• I personally wouldn't.

• No, I consider it too good.

• It's too " formal " to wear to the supermarket or post office.