Do guys like girly girls that wear pink and heels?

I am a 19 year old girl. I like to take care of my figure and how I look.
I dress in a very feminine manner, such as pink outfits etc. I like to wear 1950s pink vintage dresses, red lipstick, high heels and have cute pink purses. I am not a "bimbo" or anything near that nature, nor do I act silly or stupid.

So, do guys like it when girls wear pink and dress super-feminine?

Thank you in advance :)

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds sexy tbh i wouldn't mind as long as she didn't try to make me wear pink also

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on the guy. same as not all girls look for the same traits in guys not all guys look for the same traits in girls.

• My hope is to attract more masculine, dominant men, who I assume might be more attracted to a girl who wears pink and high heels.
      I am young and inexperienced with men, sorry if this question sounds trivial.

• the same can be said for masculine, dominant men though. Not all masculine and dominant men will be attracted to the same things. For example I have 2 friends like that but both of their girlfriends are very very different from one another. One is quite girly and feminine while the other one is a lot more relaxed with her look.

What Guys Said 3

• Nope don't like that type of woman

• No pink, but office wear and 5in black pumps get me going 😉

• I prefer a feminine look, but I also like a girl who can chill in some shorts, or leggins and a top at home. And don't have pink everything, as you might look like barbie. But a little pink is ok.

What Girls Said 1

• Most of them like it or aren't opposed to it.