Do I wear a white or black spaghetti strap shirt? Does it matter?

I folded it but it's a skirt and I really wanna wear it tomorrow and I can't decide if I put a white or black spaghetti strap shirt. Any suggestions or anything? Please and thank you
P. S. I'm going to get stuff to do my hair with someone and I'm going to the beach, and it has been hot here and it's supposed to be in the triple digits this weekend

Most Helpful Girl

• I would wear white because i think the colors mesh well and black is going to kill you in the heat, i feel you, as someone who loves black

• Thank you. I love the idea of white but I wasn't sure and I thought of how black sucks with heat

What Guys Said 2

• White is cooler

• Yeah I heard Phoenix got up to 117 degrees

What Girls Said 2

• If it's going to be hot go for the white since it will absorb less heat

• I ended up getting sunburned even though I put a lot of sunscreen on 😢 does color affect that?

• Aw. Ugh I was sitting at the beach. And thank you 😔

• Lesson learned right? Feel better soon

• I personally would wear black unless you want to look like a catholic school girl.

• Haha Catholic school girl? Is that bad or weird? Not that I mind black. I love black too