Girls, which dress should I wear to my SENIOR homecoming?

• classy dress
    31% (8)
  • princess dress
    46% (12)
  • wine colored dress
    23% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Girl

• The second dress is the most appropriate for a school dance. All three are nice in their own ways, but the first and third ones are more than likely in violation of your school's dress code. You don't want to go and have to change or be asked to leave.

Have a great time!

What Girls Said 9

• Definitely the first one!! It's nice and lacy, but the second one looks too much like a short wedding dress. And he second one is way to revealing for a high school dance wtf

• you really think it's to revealing haha? I'm going to be a senior, but I didn't want parents talking about it. I like the first one but my mom said she doesn't like the color.

• It's just a lace up front, way too revealing for a senior dance. And I agree about he color. Reminds me too much of a wedding

• The middle one.
    Those other ones look a bit hoochy to me.

• Save the princess dress for prom ;)

• The second one.

• I agree with @LittleSally. Wear what's school appropriate.

• The princess dress all the way.

• I love the third one! I think everyone will come in something white, classy and lacy. You will beg to differ! It shows a bit of skin but I think you should wear wine coloured dress! <3

• I own the second dress and looooove it❤️

• The Chi Chi one is still the less trashy but, like someone already pointed out, it resembles a modern wedding dress.