How do you know when a girl likes you?

I get confused between girls being nice and when its flirting, any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of people say that a girl's heart rate gets faster or she blinks faster if she is near the person she likes, so make sure you put your hand on her chest. perhaps invest in a stethoscope. but some raise the question "do I really have to measure her pulse to see if she me?" Well no! there is a MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH easier way. in fact, this is so easy, you will laugh at its simplicity, you don't even have to talk to her, not even look at her, you can be a deaf mute and this will work. Here is how it works: Women are territorial, like cats. if the person you like sits next to you in class, scoot a little bit close to her, like 1/2 an inch (half an inch). since women have their "personal space" and their "other people space", she may move farther away, this means that you are still in the "other people space", you don't want that, you want her NOT to move, ie. let you into her "personal space", so what you should do is: 1. Move closer to her while talking or sitting (not too close, like 1-2 inches - so get out your handy dandy measuring tape!). 2. See if she moves away, if she does not, then congrats buddy, she likes you! (because she let you into her "personal space").

You can think that a girl also like you if she's interested in knowing you a lot more. I just want to give some advice like don't assume too much or don't expect too much from the girl because there might be a time that you'll get so paranoid in a sense that you may give meaning in everything she will do to for you. And that's the hard state in having a crush because you'll find yourself in hanging with the big question mark if what you are in her life.

Good Luck.

- Harvey D

• Thanks a lot, it puts a new perspective on things, I'm terrible at figuring people out. I can't seem to get a girlfriend but maybe this knowledge will lead me in the right direction

• Your welcome. =]

What Girls Said 5

• You'll know she's into you if she keeps touching you. Lightly punching you on the arm, things like that. Also, another sign is if she laughs a little too hard at your jokes, or look into your eyes a second too long.

• Thank you, that seems about right, now I gotta find someone like that lol

• When a girl likes you, she'll try to be around you as much as possible. Someone who's just being nice is not always going to be hanging around you. Eyebrow raises are a big tip-off, as is lots of eye contact but with shy glances away. If she goes out of her way to touch you, it's also a hint.

• Thank you, I just get confused when girls are talking about me very highly, because I'm not cool or anything, so I thought maybe the only reason they are nice is because they like me, now I think its just pity, they probably feel bad I get ridiculed so much

• for me..I think girls being nice is when she is always there to help you no matter what..and never insist you doing wrong..being nice with a person doesn't really mean flirting with it but it is just the way girl show that they care for a person..on the other hand, flirting, is the way showing some interest to the person..dont mind if the action is wrong or right..

• theyll let you get away with things they hate or forgive you easier if they like you some girls will change their attitude around you so if you know them kinda see if they change in personalitity like rude girls becomeiong sweet or quiet going into talkitive I guess that's the easiest way to figure it out

• Thank you, this let's me know that no one is flirting then, no one does that around me, oh well what can I do lol

• Now now everyones different :)

• whn a girl flirts she tries by all means to mention smething bou yo body and girls just don't get nice they try to play had to get but if she smiles and keeps leanin on yu believe me she jus arnt flirtin bt is so into yu even msgs smss yu a lot yu then know the gal is jus so in2 yu

• Thank you, but I'm not attractive so I don't think girls will comment on my body

What Guys Said 0