Why do I always compare myself to their exes?

no matter what I always compare myself I end up thinking how can they like me? there ex's are ten times better looking than me that's a fact so because they are better looking I can't help but think why do they like me? and then I end up moving away from them thinking there having a joke or something cause they can t possibly like me how can I make this stop

What Guys Said 1

• Stop comparing yourself to the exes! It's not always about physical appearance. It's the inner beauty that always prevails. I don't know what you look like, but I'm going to assume that you're not a bad looking person. For a guy to be interested with someone there's usually some sort of physical attraction to begin with.

Just because you think the exes are better looking than you doesn't mean they really are. Someone could look at them and think they're ugly. It's in the eyes of the beholder...And just a note, many guys would go for a decent looking girl with character and personality over the bombshell ditzy girl with no brain.

So stop comparing yourself to other people. If you live your life comparing yourself to others all the time you're always going to be down on yourself and lack self-confidence.

Best,

www.FriendlyAdvice.org - link

What Girls Said 1

• I'm the same way. My ex dated gorgeous girls and I kept comparing myself to them and it made me really insecure and unhappy in the relationship. I kept reminding myself that even if I don't consider myself as attractive as his ex's, he does. he's not with them for a reason, he's with me.

Just keep reminding youself that they are his EX"S and you are his gf. He loves you, not them