Drastic hair change? What do guys not like to see girls do with their hair?

I just did a major change kind of thing to my hair!

Its nothing too crazy but its really different for me.

What kind of hairstyles turn guys off?

(i.e color, haircut, style?)

Well everyone really likes my hairs "drastic change"

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, in my opinion (which I'm sure I'm speaking for a lot of guys here.) The hair color doesn't matter as long as it's natural (a little streak of an exotic color is fine and sometimes attractive.) The haircut isn't too much of a big deal, as long as it's not extremely short, because it makes you look less feminine. The hairstyle is probably the one thing you have to be careful about, obviously you don't wanna go Lady Gaga with it or something childish like pigtails, and I don't know if it's just me but I don't like when a girl ties her hair up in a pony tail men like something they can grab on to. That's pretty much the gist of it I'm glad if I helped.

What Guys Said 10

• No styles really turn me off, its about what suits the girl. I've had crushes on blondes, brunettes, short hair, long hair and even a girl with spiked hair which most girls can't pull off but she totally did and looked amazingly hot.

Plus change is always good :)

• If its too drastic a change and it happens often, it screams, "look at me" which can be a sign that she isn't getting enough attention which is demonstrates low value which is unattractive. But, if its not too drastic a change and not so often, then it's a turn on -- sometimes. Different guys like different hairstyles. Basically if you do something different than what you normally do, it could be hot. If your hair is up, let it down but -- that's the BEST! (but don' make too much of a show about it).

• It really depends on your face and stuff, but I'd say just in general mullets or short hair with the wrong face.

• Short hair is a turn-off for me in most women. Some women can carry it well, but with most women it just makes them look too masculine for my tastes.

• well it depends on the guys group believe it or not the people guys hang out with do have a great influence on his likes and dislikes if you did an emo look and most of his friends hate the emo style then its best that he hates it too

thats why people say if you hate your significant others friends its never going to work out

• i don't care what hair looks like, as long as its there. although some women can really pull off the bald look

• I hate it when girls straighten their bangs and leave the rest curly. For me its either gotta be one or the other. I don't know y grls straighten there hair all the time either because it looks boring to me. I think girls with wavy hair are cute.

• I prefer short hair, but nothing bugs me more than girls who are constantly changing their hair color, especially to colors not found in nature. Why do women dye their hair maroon?

I like when the curtains match the carpet...

• as long as there's hair there no turn off I mean certain other look such as facially if the hairstyle doesn't fit the rest of her looks then it could possibly be a turn off.

• I don't like obvious fake colors, but that's just me.

What Girls Said 5

• honestly that depends on the guy you are datin or are liking at the time. I use to be blonde and wanted to die my hair dark brown...i hadnt had bangs in yeaars so I got bangs. I told my boyfriends and he was so upset but when he saw me he looooved he. he thought he wouls totally hate it. but now he won't even let me have my natural blonde color. all I can say is be you and do what you like. don't care what others say. some guy out thier will like ur hair color or cutt just the way you picked it.

my sister has brown hair that she has had every color of the rainbow and had some craaazzzy cutts. like when we were in school people would call her duck. but she didn't care and she has the perfect boyfriend now.he is so sweet.

so it really depends on you. if your out to impress than ask some of the guys what they would think if you did this to you hair. than let time pass a little and change it.

i hope this helps

• Nothing that makes you look too different and wierd, nothing emo or fake looking, and you don't want your hair to be the same color of your skin.

• hey

• my boyfriend cannot stand short hair.

• Eat them.