Ok, I simply want to know if I'm attractive or not.

I don't think I'm some kind of ugly monster but I've been wondering and I can't just look at myself and say yes or no, I would like to be able to see myself thought some one else's eyes is all. Thanks for the time.

Most Helpful Guy

• Whether you are or aren't, the fact that you're obsessing over it so much is a way bigger turnoff than how you may actually look.

• I understand that I do, trust me. It is just that I find one at least once in there life wonders and asks this verry question and it seemed safe enough to just aske it and get it out of the way, thank you verry much for your advice and coment, I hope I did not rub off as vain, truly I am far from it.

What Guys Said 5

• Well, judging from the one picture you have, if I saw a woman that looked like you in passing on the street, and a friend asked me what I thought of her looks, I'd say 'she was quite gorgeous' Actually I'd probably offer that up without being asked. Your eyes are very piercing too my dear.(In a beautiful piercing way, not a stab you with a knife kind of way=P)

• Most girls seem to turn into monsters when they find out they're attractive, so be sure you want to embark on that road before you read the answers.

• From that one pic, I think you are quite attractive.

• you're cute

• Well judging by your profile picture I would say you are very attractive.

What Girls Said 0