GUYS: is makeup a good idea?

Ive met a guy, and I usually only wear foundation and a bit of mascara and my mates all tell me their jealous that I don't need a lot of makeup to be pretty, but then when I go out with this guys I put a lot more on than usual.. my mates don't understand but I didn't think guys notice natural prettiness before big boobs, skinny and makeup..

AM I WRONG? I'd like to be myself around this guy but I feel like he won't take much notice unless I've got my low cut tight tops on and have my makeup on ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys like natural girls, so don't stress. Most guys don't care if you wear make up at all or very minimal, and guys are attracted to girls natural features. Also, you must apply make up well, if you apply make up poorly you might as well not wear make up at all.Guys usually don't notice make up that much, but they will notice if it's applied badly. Guys also like a girl who is comfortable in her own skin above all else, so relax! hope this helps =]

What Guys Said 2

• If it looks like you are not wearing makeup then it alright.

If you have a nice face, guys will definitely notice that before anything else.

If you wear revealing clothing, you will get more attention, but I don't think it will be the attention that you want.

• Little to none is always the best.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe you haven't noticed, but whenever there is a question like this 99% of guys will say they like the natural look better. Be yourself.

• Why not.