What do guys like to see first on a girl?

What do guys like to see first on a girl and what do guys like a girl to wear?

Most Helpful Guy

• The first thing I notice is usually the eyes and hair. Then I work my way down the body. I love a nice bubble butt. As far as style, I'm all about a girl who wears comfortable clothes, don't wear stuff that's going to make you look uncomfortable and can't move around in.

What Guys Said 10

• I'm a sucker for a sundress. But if you don't have one I always go for the body then the face. But a girl with cute face and ok body trumps a girl with an ok face and cute body. Put a cute face cute body in a sundress and damn! Tight jeans if you've got a cute butt, or short skirt for nice legs, anything that complements your body type and you feel confident in.

• Someone wrote that guys don't care because they want to get down to business. TOTALLY not true. For any guy worth keeping your attire is just as important to your sexual attraction as your body is, maybe more so if you are not as fit as you like.

For me it is a sundress or skirt and heels.. you will have my attention every time and all the time!

• Nice fitting jeans!! cute top!!! and black high heels!!! especially somewhere when I can hear the sound of someone walking in heels is just hott!!! Most women now a days don't like to wear heels so they go for flip flops or tennis shoes!!! definitely not hott to go out in public with jeans and tennis shoes!!!

• Nice top, like a tanktop shirt with jeans or sweatpants... I would never talk to a girl in short shorts or a short skirt cause that means they want the attention.

• Her Face is the most key part. If a girl has a ugly face it spoils having a good butt or etc.

I like girls who wear skirts tight pants and just very stylish clothes like for example Aeropostale.

• From a distance, all men react to a woman's body. Any guy who tells you different is lying. I would never approach a woman to whom I was not physically attracted. However, you'd be amazed at how attractive the average woman can be. Up close, it's the eyes, the expression on her face, and her overall attitude that does it for me. Does this woman look like she wants to be approached is a major part of my decision making. Clothing: I'm a sucker for skirts.

• "IF you are gonna wear a skirt I'd highly suggest tanning more in the summer" pale legs turn me off.

• I notice their height. I like shorter girls, not saying I don't like tall girls though. but if I see a shorter girl I automatically look to see the rest (face,legs,booty) lol. I like girls that have some sense of fashion but when one brand of clothing is the only thing they wear it gets old and cloney.

• i like to see her walk first. her walk will show her curve in what she is wearing

• Jeans and a nice top. The simplest choice of clothing. That is what I like at least.

• Well for me it's how cute they look and how sexy their body is.

For what to wear it doesn't matter since almost everything they wear is sexy

What Girls Said 4

• How about mini skirt or cut off shorts? Guys don't seem to care about what you wear the guys round here like to get down to business quick.

• It's based on how she looks cause no man like an ugly girl unless she got body but other than that how she dresses just if she always look her best to him.

• Probably a skirt if she looks hot for easy access.

• I have heard that people notice your eyes first, but I'm not sure if that's true for everyone.